We are super bummed we won’t get to celebrate Easter Sunday with you and your family this year, but we've put together a fun way for you to make Easter memorable and Jesus-focused at home!
1) When you are out for supplies this week, swing by the church building and pick up Easter supplies under the back awning. We have pre-filled Easter eggs in bags of 25 ready for you to pick up. We also have prize bags for each kiddo.
2) Have an Easter Egg Hunt in your yard!!!
3) Download and print out the Action Eggs Easter Family Activity Guide. It’s a super simple way for you to incorporate the Resurrection story into your at-home Easter Egg Hunt! Copies of the Activity Guide will be available for pick-up as well.
4) Have a 2nd Easter Egg Hunt in your yard using the attached Action Eggs Easter Family Activity Guide!!! The kids we will love a 2nd Egg Hunt - trust me :)
5) Post pictures online using #EGGTHEISLAND
We hope this will help make your Easter Sunday a little brighter, and we can’t wait to see you again!